June 24, 2009


I made this card for today's Ways to Use it challenge. For today's challenge we were to create a card using bold and bright color combos and elements.

I decided to use my TheWorld Over stamp set for this challenge. I stamped my image and used my SU markers for my coloring. All of the colors that I used on my card are from the bold brights color family.

I just felt that my background still needed a little something so I decided to use my cuttlebug and bloom dots embossing folder. I also used some bright green ribbon and a button for my embellishments. It seems that buttons are starting to become popular again and I hardly ever use my buttons, so I decided to use one on this card. I just tied some ribbon through the holes of the button and I also tied some ribbon along the sides of my stamped flower image.
Pin It

No comments: