June 26, 2009


I've been busy stamping some of these snowmen images for some RAKs and I thought since I was stamping some I should make a card with it.

My card is pretty straight forward. I just stamped my image and colored it in. Originally, I used my SU watercolor crayons and blender pen, but then I wanted my colors to be a bit stronger so I decided to recolor them using my aqua painter and SU ink pads. I don't color that way very often, but I really like the results and I'll have to try it again.

My pattern paper background is from a paper pack that I bought at Wal-Mart last year. My sentiment is from SU's Perfect Presentation. I punched out the sentiment and I added a snowflake in the center. I love using organdy ribbon with silver cording for a ribbon treatment especially for winter themed cards.
Pin It

No comments: