June 19, 2009


Now that school is out, it's getting to be that time of year again. Time for graduation parties. My mother in law needed two high school graduation cards for a twin boy and girl. She asked that the cards be similar, but yet different.

This is the card that I made for the girl. I used my circut to cut out the GRAD letters and I used my Little Layers Plus SU stamp set for the graduation cap. I just stamped the cap on real red cardstock and then cut it out.

The sentiment is from SU's Live Your Dream stamp set and the year 2009 is stamped using SU's All Around Alphabet Number stamp set. I added some dots along the top and bottom main panel of my card and I also did some paper piercing along the edges of the real red paper, but it's hard to see in the picture.
Pin It

No comments: