June 21, 2009


Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there. Today I'd like to share with you the card that I made for my husband this Father's Day. My husband wanted a card with a crab on it. It's a long story....my name is Patty and if you've ever watched SpongeBob you know all about the crabby Patty. Well, I'm crabby Patty and my husband is Mr. Krabs....LOLI used my SU pastel chalks and a technique called chalk dragging to create the sand and sky background. Then I stamped over the sand with the speckle stamp from SU’s Itty Bitty Background stamp set. Next, I stamped my images and cut them out. Each star fish represents one of our children.My sentiment is a combination from SU's Crab & Company 'snappy birthday' and SU's When I Grow Up 'happy father's day' stamp.I used my SU circle and scallop circle punches and the crab was applied using dimensionals.




This is the Father's day card that my daughter made for her father. She would be thrilled if you could leave a comment for her. She made this card all by herself! She's going to be a stamper just like mom! Pin It

No comments: