July 12, 2009


This card is for today's featured stamper. I chose to case this card from splitcoast user schirmcat.

I kept the same layout and sentiment, but I changed the stamps that she used, the colors, and I only added ribbon along the top of my stamped image.

This card was really easy to make. The stamp I used is from SU's garden silhouettes. I stamped repeatedly all over my card stock using creamy caramel, close to cocoa, and chocolate chip ink.

The punch I used along the bottom is a lace punch from Martha Stewart and my sentiment is from SU's warmest regards stamp set. My ribbon is from Offray. There's a ribbon outlet store near me and I want to go shopping there again. I haven't been there since the end of last year and they really have some great deals and I'm running low on some of the colors of ribbon that I use, so I'll have to put aside a day to do some ribbon shopping!
Pin It

No comments: