July 10, 2009


I made this card for Friday's limited supply challenge, but then I reread the challenge and I made a mistake. For Friday's challenge we were to create a card by taking an image and cropping it and we had to use the image three times. The part where I messed up was that we were to only use brads or eyelets for our embellishments. Oh, well....I'll post my card anyway, but I won't be able to upload it for the challenge.

I received some stamped images of the SU stamp set Upsy Daisy and I decided to use my square punch to crop it. I used it here three times and I also used my square scallop punch for the black card stock layer.

For my background I decided to use my scor-pal and create a diamond embossed pattern. My sentiment is from SU's it's your birthday.
Pin It

No comments: