July 15, 2009


I decided to make just one more card for Monday's clean and simple inspiration challenge.

First I have to apologize because my pictures aren't coming out as nice as I would like. I recently purchased a new camera and I'm having a hard time trying to figure out which settings work the best for me. I'm going to try and take this picture again.

As soon as I saw this print I thought of this stamp. This is a stamp set that I have never used before. I got it long ago in an ebay auction, it's an older SU stamp set called Over the River.

My card was easy to make, but it did take me some time to do the coloring. I just stamped my image and colored it using SU watercolor crayons and blender pen. Then I used my scor-pal to create the two score lines just below my image. My sentiment is from SU's All Year Cheer stamp set.
Pin It

3 comments:

Alley said...

What a cute card, I love how it is simply done. Nice coloring..

Anonymous said...

I love the embossed lines - I need to get a score pal!

Ramona said...

OmGosh...I love this card. So many are doing winter & Chritmas. I am gettin' in a mood!