August 5, 2009


I decided that I should make my card for Monday's clean and simple challenge. Monday's challenge was to create a cas card using real or faux stitching on our cards. I didn't make a card right away because I kept trying to think of how I could create a card use stitching. It's not a technique that I use very often so this certainly was a challenge for me.

To make my main image panel I just stamped the outline stamps and then using my stamp-a-ma-jig I stamped the solid image stamps. I used the following ink pad colors: Pink Passion, Pixie Pink, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Black Stazon.

I decided to go with faux stitching on my card. I used my SU mat pack to create the holes and using my Pixie Pink marker I drew in the stitch lines.
My sentiment is from SU's It's Your Birthday and my ribbon is from Offray.
Pin It

No comments: