September 12, 2009



Hi everyone! Well, the weekend is here and today wasn't really all that busy for me. It's been raining all day and cold and gloomy. My husband was just saying that it's soon time to take the air conditioners out of the windows. Before you know it fall will be here and I'll be raking up leaves in the back yard!

Well, on to my card for today! Today's splitcoast challenge is an inspiration challenge. I chose this shirt for the inspiration for my card. I do not have very Halloween stamps, but I did find a Halloween cat stamp that's similar to the cat on the shirt that I chose.

I just stamped my image and colored it using my SU watercolor pencils and blender pen. I layered my image using Only Orange and Black card stock and then I used the faux stitching technique all along the edges. My sentiment is from the same stamp set A Haunting We Will Go and my ribbon is from Offray. I hope you all are having a great weekend so far! Now I'm off to check out Sunday's featured stamper!!!
Pin It

No comments: