September 17, 2009


Currently I am hosting a Clean & Simple Christmas card swap. Now that the kiddos are back in school I have some more free time and I decided to host another swap. If anyone is intersted in joining us I'll post the link here. We've been playing some games and I've given away a few prizes already. Everyone is welcome to join and you can use any stamps you would like, just as long as your card has a Christams or Winter theme and it is a CAS card. I've hosted two other CAS card swaps and they were both a great success!




And speaking of my CAS Christmas card swap, here is one of the cards that I've made for my swap.

I decided to make my own decorative paper and being that my cards are for Christmas I used red and green ink. I stamped repeatedly using the two smaller snowflakes stamps from SU's Snow Swirled.

When stamping your cardstock for making your own decorative paper you will want to make sure that you stamp in every little space. It might look very busy at first, but when you cut it up into smaller pieces you will see that it isn't so busy after all.

The first picture shows what my sheet of cardstock looked like once I was finished stampin it and before I cut it. Sometimes this is reffered to as a OSW, or a one sheet wonder cards/technique.

The second picture is of my completed card. The sentiment is layered on Real Red card stock and my ribbon is from Offray.
Thanks so much for looking! Pin It

1 comment:

Cookie said...

Wow your CAS cards are great! LOVE the papers on this one! Youve been busy!