September 18, 2009


Happy Friday everyone! I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend. I'm just planning on doing some house cleaning and laundry, but I feel a cold coming on.

This is my card for today's limited supply challenge. For today's challenge we were to create a card using 'spooky' colors. I was shopping the other day and I found some great items in the dollar spot at my local Target store. As soon as I found this paper I thought it would be perfect for Halloween. The pumpkin stamp is from SU's A Haunting We Will Go stamp set.

I just stamped the pumpkins and colored them using my SU markers. I then added some dots along the edges of my main image to match the black dots that are in the pattern paper. I decided not to add a sentiment on the front of my card. I'll stamp Happy Halloween inside my card. My ribbon is from Offray.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day. I'm off to get some much needed rest.
Pin It

2 comments:

TrishG said...

Really cute! Love the layout and colors. Love the piercing

Cookie said...

What a great Halloween card! LOVE the image,your coloring and the paper!