September 21, 2009


Here's my card for today's Clean & Simple challenge! Today's challenge is a sketch challenge; two of my favorite challenges, CAS and sketch! This is the card for which we were to follow the sketch.
I decided that I'd better get going on my Halloween cards. I don't send out that many Halloween cards, but I do make a few each year. I didn't do very much stamping on this card, but over all I'm happy with the way it turned out.

I went to my local Target the other day and I found some really great pattern paper in the dollar spot. Good thing I bought the Halloween packs of paper because; I couldn't find a ghost stamp so I ended up cutting out the ghost from a piece of the pattern paper. The smaller horizontal pattern paper is from the same pack. Not too bad for $1, right?

I cut the letters BOO using my Cricut and the Happy Halloween sentiment is from SU's A Haunting We Will Go stamp set. The eyelets that I added in each corner are from SU. I don't use eyelets very often and I should, I kind of like they way they look. I'm hoping to have some time later in the week to make another sketch card, I just love this sketch! Thanks so much for looking!
Pin It

1 comment:

Cookie said...

LOVE your dollar spot find! I need to go to Target! This card is so cute! LOVE it!