September 22, 2009


Well, I hope you all had a great day today! I'm just starting to feel better again. This cold really has me down these past few days, but I did find some time to make a few more cards for today's Clean & Simple challenge.

Today's challenge was a sketch challenge and I think it's such a quick and easy sketch that I just had to make a few more.

My first card I made using an image that I received in a Christmas image swap. I'm not sure who the image is made by, but it sure is cute and I certainly would buy this stamp if I found it.

Basically all I did was to color the image, add a few bling gems on the snowflakes, and assemble my card using SU decorative paper, ribbon, and silver brads. I colored my image using SU markers and the ice was water colored. My sentiment is from SU's Warmest Regards.


This is another card that I made using an image that I received in the same Christmas image swap. The polar bear image is from SU's Polar Express stamp set. Again, all I really did on this card was color and assemble.

I colored the polar bear using my watercolor crayons and blender pen. The scarf was colored using a Real Red marker.

I stamped the Real Red card stock using the small snowflake stamp from SU's Snowflakes stamp set and white craft ink. My sentiment is from SU's Great Greetings stamp set.

I added three small bits of ribbon on the left side of my image. My ribbon is from Offray.


I'm not that crazy about my last card that I made. Again, this was a stamped image that I received from a swap that I was signed up for.

I'm not quite sure who makes this stamp. I did see it on splitcoast, so I'll have to check it out and update my blog post. *Edited to add* I just found out who makes this stamp, it's a Stampendous image.

Again, I just colored and assembled my card. The coloring was done with SU markers and I added some white dots and stripes on the presents using my white gel pen.

I also added some gold brads over the red ribbon and I added one real red brad in the center of the ornament bow (I really do not like the brad that I placed there, but I can't fix it now). Pin It

1 comment:

TrishG said...

oooh - all 3 are great! Love the penguin one especially! Great coloring, and color combination and image!