September 29, 2009


Today's is my son's turn to take snack into preschool and he's so excited. I took him to the store yesterday and I let him pick out anything that he wanted. He picked out chocolate pudding and pretzels, so I hope they like his snack. I think my son is more excited about being the leader for the day rather than hosting snack for the day. He's at such a cute age, the littlest things excite him.

This is my card for today's color challenge. What a great color combination we have this week: Pretty in Pink, Sage Shadow, and Going Grey.

I really love these colors together, but I'm not too sure about my card. I'm still deciding if I like it and I've been working on it for a few hours now. I keep trying different things with my card, but I can't figure out what else to try.

I made my card by coloring the flower stamp using my SU markers and my background paper was stamped using pretty in pink and going grey ink. I added some white and grey dots to the pink card stock. The butterflies were punched out using the MS 3 in 1 butterfly punch and then I added a drop of liquid pearls to the centers of them.

The thinking of you sentiment is from SU's Warmest Regards and my ribbon is from Offray. I couldn’t figure out how to add ribbon to my card, so I just ended up using some ribbon tabs along the right side.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for looking!
Pin It

1 comment:

TrishG said...

So pretty. Great colors and layout. I love the ribbon tabs