September 6, 2009


Hi everyone! It's another super busy weekend in our house. I'm busy canning tomatoes and green & hot peppers. It's going to take me a day or two to get my canning finished, but I like doing it and the tomatoes make the best soups in the winter time.
We got our tomatoes and peppers straight from the local farmers, in fact we picked them ourselves, talk about hard work! That's one job I wouldn't want. My poor husband is complaining of a sore back, his legs hurt, and he's tired. I told him to get to bed early and this way I can catch up on my blogging!

Here's my submission for today's featured stamper on splitcoast stampers. Today's featured stamper is LMcAree. I picked this card to case because I really liked how she created her background.

So, I kept the same background and layout, but I changed the stamped image and colors. I decided to create a fall card and I used the pumpkin stamp from SU's Little Layers II. I stamped the image using Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive classic inks and then using my watercolor crayons and blender pen I colored in the image. Next, I punched out the Pumpkin Pie cardstock with a scalloped circle punch and my main image using a circle punch.

My background is created using my score-bug and scor-pal and my ribbon is from Offray.
Pin It

1 comment:

MariLynn said...

Patty, this is really pretty. I love the scored background. It really adds the texture to your card without really detracting from the little pumpkin.