October 16, 2009


Good Morning everyone! Well today is the big day! The voting for the scrapbox prize will end today at 12 noon CST. So I just have a few more hours to go.

We had some snow yesterday and last night and our power went out for a few hours. I'm assuming it's due to the snow storm. I took some pictures of the snow in my back yard.

It's so very pretty, but strange seeing snow on the leaves of the trees. My poor little petunia plant has snow all over it!

Have a great day and I'll try to update my post once I can get my camera working (I'm thinking that it might just be the batteries so I am charging them right now).

I also wanted to announce that I am the winner of the ScrapBox on splitcoast stampers. It's been a long week and it was a fun contest! And I'd like to thank the other 9 finalists for all of the work and time they have also put into the contest; I wish we could have all won a ScrapBox. You can find more information about the announcement here.

I'd like to thank The Original ScrapBox and Splitcoast Stampers for giving me the opportunity to enter the contest, I've very excited to have won the prize.

I will be posting pictures once I receive my prize and get everything organized. Pin It

3 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

big congrats to you!!!! cant wait to see it all put together and in use!!!!
wooooo hoooo
Linda

Anonymous said...

congrats!!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy your scrapbox!