October 7, 2009

Hi everyone and happy Wednesday! I don't have too much going on today, my son is at preschool right now and it's pretty quiet here at the moment.

This is my card for today's sketch challenge. As soon as I saw the sketch I knew exactly which stamp I wanted to use. (I ended up turning the sketch sideways).

My background is embossed using my Cuttlebug and my Snowflakes embossing folder. On my Glorious Green layer I did some faux stitching using my paper piercing tool and SU mat pack.

My main snowmen image was stamped using black stazon ink and then colored using my SU markers. You might be able to see it in the picture; I decided to add some glitter along the bottom of the snowmen using SU 2 way glue and DD glitter.

My sentiment is from SU's Warm Words and it is punched using my large and small oval punches. My ribbon is from Offray. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pin It

1 comment:

TrishG said...

Love this! Super layout. Love the colors and stitching, ribbon and embossed background