October 9, 2009



Happy Friday!!! I've been busy lately adding some more pictures to my scrapbox thread on splitcoast stampers. Like everyone else who has entered, I am so excited about this contest and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I might become a finalist. I really need a new storage area for my stamping items. Please stop by and read my story. It's a cute picture story (and the pictures are really cute). Feel free to leave a comment for me, I would greatly appreciate it. Here is the link to my scrapbox thread.

Today I'm posting the card that I made for today's limited supply challenge, and was this ever a challenge for me!

We were to create fall card without using any embellishments. I couldn't quite figure out how to add some extra dimension without any embellishments, but I think it works.

All I did to create my card was to stamp my image and then color it in using my watercolor crayons and a blender pen. Then I added a corner embellishment using my word window punch and a few score lines on the background using my scor-pal.

Thanks so much for looking and an even bigger thank you for checking out my scrapbox thread! Pin It

1 comment:

Callie said...

I just wanted to let you know that I love your blog and your work. I also love the story you wrote, and I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. I hope you win!!!
Callie