November 15, 2009



Happy Sunday!

I spent most of my night last night finishing up my CAS Christmas card swap. I had all of the cards and I started swapping and taking pictures of them.

If anyone is interested in seeing all of the cards that I received from my swap you can find them here.









I took pictures when I started swapping all of the cards. I had to put the leaf in my table because I ended up with so many. There are more cards in the picture below. (I couldn't fit them all onto my table).




I made two cards for my swap and this is the second one I made. My card was really easy to make. I just stamped the house image and then colored it just a bit using my SU markers.

I added some faux stitching along the border of my main image panel. I guess I should have added some glitter, but I didn't think of it until after I was finished swapping my cards.

My pattern paper is from DCWV Prints for the Year stack and my ribbon is from Offray.

If you would like to see the other card that I made for my swap you can find it here.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day and be sure to check back tonight for my CAS challenge card! Pin It

1 comment:

Di said...

Patty,
You certainly had a job with all those cards making sure that everyone got 5 different cards each and not her own! You have been a wonderful hostess. I have enjoyed participating in my first ever swap. Thank you for all the games and chit chat.

MakCards aka Diane