November 2, 2009


I've been a bit behind with my blog lately and I spent tonight trying to catch up. My ScrapBox is now complete and I have it all organized, so now I have some free time to stamp. The baby's room isn't quite ready yet, but we are working on it.

This is my card for Sunday's featured stamper. The featured stamper is Miss Boo. I love Jen's gallery and I often times look at her gallery for some inspirataion. Here is the link to her gallery if anyone would like to take a look.

This is her card that I chose to case. I kept the same layout and I used the same punches, but I decided to make a Christmas card and so I ended up changing the colors and I added a sentinment.

My card was really easy and very quick to make. Basicially all I did was stamp the snowman and color it in using my SU markers. I punched him using my circle punch and it's layered using another circle punch and my SU scallop circle punch.

The snowman and sentintment are both from SU's Merry & Bright stamp set and my ribbon is from Offray. I'm not quite sure if I like the ribbon I chose, but I wanted to use a polka dot ribbon like on Jen's card.

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!
Pin It

2 comments:

TrishG said...

Very cute. I like the layout. Nice Christmas colors.

=o) kel said...

i LOVE this card!! this year is all about simple for me since i am GOING to make the cards we send out!! i say that every year but never actually do it!!

lovies, =o) kel