December 16, 2009


The card I made for today was for a splitcoast challenge that was posted last week. As soon as I saw the challenge I knew exactly which image I wanted to use. The challenge was a ways to use it challenge. We were to create a card using holiday music to inspire us.

Well, my very favorite Christmas song is Sleigh Ride. You can listen to it here.

On the background of my card I did a bit of dry embossing using my Scor-pal.

For my main image all I did was color it using my SU Water Color crayons and a blender pen. My ribbon is from Offray.

Stamps: Sleigh Ride, Warmest Regards
Cardstock: White, Bravo Burgundy
Ink: Black Stazon, Bravo Burgundy
Supplies: Ribbon, SU Watercolor Crayons, Blender Pen, Scor-pal, Stamp-a-ma-jig
Technique: Water Coloring, Dry Embossing

Thanks for looking! Pin It

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

This is SO pretty! Wonderful coloring and just generally a great card!

Karen Howard said...

Beautiful card... as is the song that inspired you!!! Wonderful coloring!!!

Carrie said...

What a delightful scene and wonderful coloring.