December 7, 2009


Hi everyone! It's Monday again and I'd like to say a huge congratulations to the new Winter CAS Design Team: Kristin Moore, hobbywoman, and k dunbrook. I'm looking forward to this season's challenges. And their first CAS challenge is a color challenge.

The colors for today's challenge are: any shades of red and brown+ white or vanilla.

As soon as I saw today's color challenge I knew exactly what stamp I wanted to use. I just purchased this stamp and I couldn't wait to use it. I've seen so many pretty cards in the gallery using this stamp.

All I did to make my card was to stamp the deer and the sentiment, assemble my card, and then I added some liquid pearls and the red bow. The Merry Christmas sentiment is from SU's Great Greetings stamp set.

My pattern paper is from DCWV Prints for the Year stack and my ribbon is from Offray. I'm not sure what punch was used along the border on my Chocolate Chip card stock- it was given to me.

Thanks so much for looking and have a great day!
Pin It

6 comments:

Laura said...

What a pretty card.Love what you did to the deer,added all that embelishment.

Cookie said...

Patty this is so PRETTY! LOVE the pearls! You were a wonderful member on the CAS Team and I enjoyed your cards so much! Have a Wonderful Christmas! Hugs...Cookie :D

TrishG said...

Very pretty! Love the embellishments! Great use of Dasher and the patterned paper.

Carrie said...

This is so pretty. I love the pearls in the deer's antlers, what a wonderful touch.

jimlynn said...

This is so pretty. I have just GOT to get that stamp! Love how you added the "bling" to the antlers.

Karen Howard said...

I like everything about this card... the reindeer stamp, patterned paper, the border, sentiment font and most of all the pearls in the antlers!!!