March 28, 2010



This is my card for today's Splitcoast Featured Stamper challenge. Today's Featured stamper is (Beedubya), Congratulations, Brandi! This is her card that I decided to case.


I kept her same basic layout, but I added a layer behind my flower image and another layer towards the bottom of my card. I also used a different flower stamp and I've added some paper piercing along the bottom.

I stamped my flower and flower stem and then I stamped two smaller flowers, cut them out, and then placed them over top of my first stamped image. My Apricot Appeal card stock is stamped using Apricot Appeal ink using the medium size flower from the same stamp set.

I also made this card for the Stamps R Us blog group challenge in which we were to create a card using the distressing technique. This sure was a challenge for me since I hardly ever use distressing, but I decided to give it a try. I distressed the edges of my purple card stock and my stamped image layer using my scissors.

Feel free to join our Stamps R Us blog challenge found here. You have until March 31 to enter.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Stamps: For All You Do, Whimsical Words
Card Stock: White, Lavender Lace, Apricot Appeal
Ink: Black Stazon, Lavender Lace, Old Olive, Apricot Appeal
Supplies: Ribbon, SU Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Dimensionals, Scissors
Technique: Distressing, 2 Step Stampin, Paper Piercing
Pin It

No comments: