March 18, 2010


Well, my husband really doesn't like this card, but I think it turned out okay. It's much prettier in person and super glittery. Sorry about the photo not being that great, I had a hard time trying to get a nice photo.

This is a large flower stamp that I have which hasn't seen any ink until now. It's a hard image to use because it's so large. I stamped the flower image and colored it using my SU Water Color crayons and a blender pen.

Once I was finished coloring I went over the lines of the flower petals with my VersaMark Marker and then I applied my Iridescent Ice embossing powder and heat embossed it. Sometimes I prefer to heat emboss the glitter because it keeps the glitter from flaking off of the card.

I wanted to add some ribbon on my card so I thought a nice organdy ribbon would work.

Thanks for stopping by! I've been busy making some more Easter cards and I will post one of them tomorrow.

Stamps: From the Garden
Card Stock: White, Black
Ink: Black Stazon
Supplies: Ribbon, Water Color Crayons, Blender Pen, VeraMark Marker, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Heat Gun
Technique: Water Coloring, Heat Embossing
Pin It

2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- I love this card- it is gorgeous! Very soft and elegant!

Kellie said...

Its gorgeous. I love how you added the embossing.