April 5, 2010


I hope you all had a great Easter holiday! The kids are home from school today and enjoying some time off.

My niece lost her first baby tooth last week and I wanted to send her a card. I don't have any tooth fairy images so I found this one on my computer.

I searched on my Microsoft word document and I typed in tooth fairy and this is one that I found. I guess you could say that this is actually clip art, but it still works. I didn't even do any coloring. I just printed it out the way it was. What a quick and easy card!

The fairy's wings are a soft yellow color so I used some barely banana card stock and punched it using the scallop trim border punch. I did a bit of paper piercing in two of the corners on my main image and some scoring on my background.

Stamps: None
Card Stock: White, Barely Banana, Regal Rose
Ink: None
Supplies: Ribbon, SU Scallop Trim Border Punch, Paper Piercing Tool, SU Mat Pack, Scor-pal
Technique: Dry Embossing, Paper Piercing

Have a great day! Tomorrow I'll post the card that I made for today's clean & simple challenge. Pin It

1 comment:

Carrie said...

This is very cute