May 31, 2010

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a great holiday weekend. 

Today I'm sharing the card I made for this week's CAS-tastic challenge to create a CAS card with a touch of green on it.

Here is the link to this week's challenge on the CAS-tastic blog if you'd like to play along.

I stamped the leafy image and then I placed three flowers towards the bottom.  The flowers were stamped and cut out. 

The decorative paper I used is from SU (I'm not quite sure which pack it is from).  The paper is double sided and so the top portion I simply folder over about 1/4".

Just along the bottom of my card I added two rows of paper piercing; sometimes I do this just to give a bit of interest without adding any more elements to my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Stamps: Best Blossoms
Card Stock: White, Mellow Moss, SU Decorative Paper
Ink: Mellow Moss, Perfect Plum, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink
Supplies: Ribbon, SU Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Coluzzle, Corner Rounder Punch- for the scalloped circle, White Gel Pen, 2 Way Glue Pen, Scissors
Technique: Paper Piercing Pin It

2 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

Love this pretty card!

Thanks for joining us in this week's CAS-tastic Wednesday "Touch of Green" clean and simple color challenge!

Karen B. said...

So elegant. So very pretty!
Thanks for playing at CAS-Tastic!