May 7, 2010

As I was looking through my stamps this morning and I found this one that I hadn't used yet.  I think this flower image is really cute and I wanted to see what I could make with it. 

My flower image was stamped three times.  The first time I inked up the stem/leaf using my certainly celery ink pad and the flower was inked using my pretty in pink ink pad, then I stamped it onto my card stock. 

The second time I stamped the flower image I stamped, just the flower, using pretty in pink ink.  Then I cut it out and I used a SU dimensional to place it over my first stamped flower image.

And the third time I stamped the flower image, I used chocolate chip ink and I stamped just the flower onto a scrap piece of card stock.  Then I only cut out the center of the flower and I placed that on top of (the center) of my popped up flower image.

The rest of my card was quick and easy.  My flower image panel is layered onto a chocolate chip circle layer and a pretty in pink scalloped circle layer.  (I used my circle scissos plus for cutting out the circles and I used my corner rounder punch to create the scallops on my pretty in pink layer. 

Along the bottom of my chocolate chip card stock layer I used my scallop trim border punch.  My pink and brown pattern paper is from SU and my pink ribbon is from Offray.

Stamps: Hello Again
Card Stock: White, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, SU Pattern Paper
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery
Supplies: Ribbon, Circle Scissors Plus, Corner Rounder Punch- for the pink scalloped circle, 2 Way Glue Pen, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Scissors- for cutting out the flower, and flower center
Technique: Paper Piecing Pin It

6 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Your card is so pretty! I love your card making style and CASE alot of your cards! : ) TFS

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love this! What a very pretty card! It really is such a great design.

Karen Howard said...

Beautiful card, Patty! I love this color combination and the how you stamped the flower!!!

Unknown said...

Ohh... very pretty! Love the layout and the colors!

Carrie said...

What a cute little flower and love the paper you paired with it. Have a Happy Mother's Day Patty :)

TrishG said...

Very nice. Love the cheerful colors of this one and the one on the post below. They both look great.