June 8, 2010


Hi everyone!  Today I'm posting the card I made for the Stamps R Us Blog challenge blog that I belong to.  (I wanted to edit my post to let everyone know that our challenge blog has been deleted.  I'm sorry.  If we get our blog back up and running again, I'll post the link on my side bar.)

We host monthly challenges and we welcome everyone to play along. 

My images were stamped and colored using my SU markers.  My main daisy image was stamped twice and the second image is popped up using dimensionals.

My flower border background strip is stamped from the longer border stamp in the same set.  I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to put in the corners of my card, so I just started playing with my punches and this what I came up with. 

It might be hard to see in my picture, but I added some glitter on my daisy image.  I decided not to add a sentiment on my card, sometimes I like to have a card with out so that it can be used for different occasions.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Please join us and play along in our monthly challenges.

Stamps: In Full Bloom
Card Stock: White, Black
Ink: Black Stazon
Supplies: Ribbon, SU Markers, Stamp-a-ma-jig, 2 Way Glue Pen, DD Glitter, Wrought Iron Corner Punch, Dimensionals
Technique: 2 Step Stampin Pin It

10 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a pretty card! I love the flower and the delicate corners. The white space is nice, too... creates a great composition. Absolutely lovely!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great card- I just had this stamp set out on Thursday! I love our card- love the corner punch idea. TFS

jimlynn said...

Very cute Patty. I like the punched out shapes you added to the corners.
Lynn

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What a gorgeous card! I remember that Stampin' Up! set, I always thought it was so pretty but never had it. Your card from yesterday is fabulous also!

Laura said...

You did an awesome job on the sketch.Love that flower.

Tamdsgns said...

Wow! great card!Thanks for info on challenge site too!

Emkay said...

Love the corner pieces and such a pretty daisy.

Karen Howard said...

I think I have this stamp set somewhere in my stash but like a lot of others, haven't used it yet! Going to have to dig it out now though, LOVE your card!

Carrie said...

Gorgeous Patty, love IFB haven't inked it in a long time.

paige said...

Your card is so cheerful! I love how you did the main image!