August 18, 2010


This is one of those stamp sets I would never sell!  I love how quick and easy Heartfelt Thanks is to use.  I needed a thank you card and I looked through my pattern paper to see what I could find.  Once I found this pattern paper it was my inspiration for the color combo I used.

My flower image was created by coloring my stamp using my SU markers.  I ended up using ruby red for my flower image because the burgundy just seemed too dark.  (My cardstock in
baroque burgundy).  My mellow moss layer is embossed using my cuttlebug and I added two rows of paper piercing just along the bottom of my card.

My thanks sentiment is actually part of the thank you stamp found in SU's sincere salutations stamp set.  I simply colored the word thanks using my marker, stamped it onto a scrap piece of card stock and then I punched it using my word window punch.

I tried something a little different with my card with my layout and the way I tied on my ribbon.  Lately I've been trying to come up some different layouts.  I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks, Sincere Salutations
Card Stock: White, Mellow Moss, Baroque Burgundy
Ink: Baroque Burgundy
Supplies: Ribbon, SU Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Stamp-a-ma-jig, SU Markers, White Gel Pen, Glue Dots, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Cuttlebug, Leafy Branch Embossing Folder
Technique: Paper Piercing, 2 Step Stampin, Dry Embossing Pin It

No comments: