August 19, 2010


I am currently hosting a CAS, clean & simple Christmas card swap and everyone is welcome to play along.  You can find more information about my swap here.  My last swap was such a success and we received some wonderful cards.  If anyone would like to see the cards I received last year you will find them here.

So for my card today, I decided to make a CAS Christmas card.  I received this image through wish RAK.  I love this image, it's so easy to color and it makes great cards.

I colored the snowman image using my SU markers and then I added a bit of glitter along the bottom of my image.  My pattern paper is also glittery and my card looks really cute in person- sorry that this photo isn't that great.  My background is embossed using my cuttlebug and Snow Dots embossing folder.

I love this combination of Almost Amethyst and blues and I hope you do too!  Thanks for taking the time to stop on by, have a great rest of the day!  Be sure to check back tomorrow, I have my card all ready and I will be posting a CAS Halloween card!

Stamps: The More the Merrier
Card Stock: White, Almost Amethyst, PP- Sweet Glitter Stack
Ink: Black Stazon
Supplies: Ribbon, SU Markers, White Gel Pen, Glue Dots, Scallop Border Punch, Cuttlebug, Snow Dots Embossing Folder, 2 Way Glue Pen, DD Glitter
Technique:  Dry Embossing Pin It

5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Patty, this is such a pretty card! I love the snowmen... and that embossing is such a nice touch!

Laura said...

What a cute image and you did an awesome job with it.TFS

Carrie said...

what a cute Christmas card, love that image

KER said...

i have to join this swap...love CAS cards...and this is such a great card to showcase

TrishG said...

Love the color combination. Very sweet snowman card!