August 4, 2010


This was a real quick and easy card to make. I received this image through wish RAK and so all I needed to do was to color the image and assemble my card.

Once I was finished with my coloring, I added a few dots in the flower centers using my white gel pen and then I stamped my thank you sentiment in the lower left hand corner.

This is such a pretty image, I wasn't quite sure at first if I liked this stamp set, but after seeing so many lovely cards in the galleries I might have to add it to my wish list! Thanks for dropping by!

Stamps: Elements of Style, Whimsical Words
Card Stock: White, Rose Red, Old Olive, SU DP
Ink: Black Stazon
Supplies: SU Markers, Photo Corners Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig, White Gel Pen
Pin It

2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Gorgeous coloring- love the CS colors too- I had to have this set, and have not used it..... that may have to change soon! TFS

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is really beautiful!