August 5, 2010


This past week I've went through my box of stamped images.  I found this image that I had already colored using my SU markers, so all I needed to do was to put together a card with it.

My background was embossed using my cuttlebug and snow dots embossing folder.  I used my SU mat pack to help me align my three brads.  And that's about it, a super quick and easy card for today! 

Enjoy the rest of your day and thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Big On Christmas
Card Stock: White, Bashful Blue, SU DP
Ink: Black Stazon
Supplies: SU Markers, Silver Brads, Hole Punch, Cuttelbug, Snow Dots Embossing Folder Pin It

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

Oh so cute Patty.....love all the blue and now you have another Christmas card completed! Great.
Lynn

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Patty, this card is COOL! So refreshing on this hot summer's day to see a snowy card. I love it! The embossed background makes the image pop!

Donna Heber said...

Patty,

I love your little snowman card. Pretty embossing. You've got me thinking I should start my Christmas cards now too.

Lesley said...

This is pretty Patty! I saw it on SCS and just loved the clean lines and the colours...I just ordered this stamp set! Can't wait to ink it up!
Smiles,
Lesley

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love your card- great colors! I wish it were snowing now- it's so hot!!! And when it is snowing, we'll be wishing it was hot again...LOL TFS

Renata said...

Love this Christmas card!