December 1, 2010



It was snowing here earlier today and I thought it might be a good time to change my blog a little bit.  I've been in the wintery mood lately especially with making lots of Christmas cards lately and so today I have yet another Christmas card.  I didn't realize how many Christmas stamps I had!

I had this layout in my mind and I thought this snowman stamp would be perfect.  I simply stamped the snowmen and colored the hats and scarves using my SU markers.  I decided to add a little bit of glitter to the scarves - well it was my daughter's idea.

The snowmen are layered onto real red and glorious green card stock- this is a great way to use up some scraps!  My dp is from a DCWV Christmas paper stack that I picked up from Joann's last year.

Just along the bottom of my card I added two rows of paper piercing, I love paper piercing, can you tell?

Have a great day and I'll be back again tomorrow with yet another Christmas card!

Stamps: Merry & Bright
Card Stock: White, Real Red, Glorious Green, DP- from DCWV Christmas Paper Stack
Ink: Black Stazon
Supplies: Ribbon, SU Markers, 2 Way Glue Pen, DD Glitter, 1", 1 1/4", and 1 3/8" Circle Punches, Scalloped Border Punch, SU Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool
Technique:  Paper Piercing Pin It