January 24, 2011


Hi everyone!  I spent the day getting lots of things done around the house; it was a busy day, but a good kind of busy.  The weather here in Pennsylvania has been so cold and snowy lately and so I thought I would have some fun with this cute image and make a snow themed card.

I stamped the image and then I colored it using my SU water color crayons and a blender pen.  I love the soft look you can achieve using the water color crayons especially with this image.  I decided to add some dd glitter for the snowy bottom portion of the image.

On my certainly celery layer I decided to add two rows of faux stitching using my SU mat pack and paper piercing tool.  My dp is a retired pattern from SU.

Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to check back tomorrow.  I have another card that I made for my clean & simple swap that I will be posting.  Stay warm and have a great rest of the day!

Stamps: Merry Crittermas
Card Stock: White, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, SU DP
Ink: Black Stazon
Supplies: Ribbon, SU Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, SU Water Color Crayons, Blender Pen, 2 Way Glue Pen, DD Glitter, White Gel Pen
Technique: Paper Piercing, Water Coloring Pin It

3 comments:

Pam~ said...

Awww, such a cute image! Great layout for the little guy too .. so cute!

Becky said...

This is so cute. Love that cute little image.

Rhonda Langley said...

This is adorable! Love the layout and the stitching!