January 9, 2011

Hi everyone!  I know it's been awhile since I've posted, but I'm still here and planning on getting back into my regular updates.  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year holiday!  Mine was perfect and now that the kids are back in school, I will have some more stamping time.  Well, they did go back to school last week, but they missed two days of school due to bad weather and a water main break.

I have one quick thing to mention.  I have a card swap that is still open if anyone would like to join.  Here is the link for more information.  Cards are due to me by Feb 1st and it's an easy CAS card swap.

Have a great night and I'll be back again tomorrow afternoon.  I have some new punches I got for Christmas and I wanted to try them out. Pin It

2 comments:

Donna Heber said...

Hi Patty,

Glad you are back with us!

KER said...

so glad you're back...hope the kiddos get better quick...look forward to seeing what you create