March 16, 2011


Hi everyone!  Today I'm sharing another card that I made for my card class this past weekend.  I used another Sale-a-bration stamp set to make this card and I love the way it turned out!

This card was so easy to make and I can see myself making several of these at a time just to have on hand.  I simply stamped the birthday image using the three different colors and then I punched them using my square scallop punch and placed them onto my card using dimensionals.

The decorative paper is another SAB choice this year.  It's from the designer series paper and quick accents Ice Cream Parlor pack.  The ribbon I used, as well as the buttons was another SAB option this year; it was the Ice Cream Parlor ribbon and button pack. 

I hope you liked my card today!  Thanks for taking the time to stop on by!  See you tomorrow!

Stamps:  Punch Bunch
Card Stock:  White, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, SU DP
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Melon Mambo
Supplies:  Ribbon, Buttons, Scallop Square Punch, Scallop Border Punch, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!

To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

2 comments:

Rhonda Langley said...

Great use of those freebies!

Carrie said...

what a bright and fun birthday card. I have this SAB set I may have to get the scalloped square punch now. thanks for sharing