March 21, 2011


Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a card that my friend Mindy sent to me. Isn't it so pretty! Here is the link to Mindy's blog; she's also a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and I love her cards, so be sure to take a moment to check out her blog!

Mindy used the Sale-a-bration stamp set called Bliss to make this card. She stamped the flowers and cut them out; they are placed on the card with dimensionals. I love the three little pearls she added to the sentiment, they are just perfect.

The background is embossed with the Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, I love that folder!

Thanks Mindy for sending me such a pretty card!

Well, that's about it for today! Have a great day and I'll be back again tomorrow. I have a baby card that I want to share with you!

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!

My Stampin' Up! Website- http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/
To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

No comments: