March 22, 2011


I made this card baby card using the Sale-a-bration Punch Bunch stamp set.  I find myself never having enough baby cards on hand and so I thought this cute tag stamp would be perfect, plus I love that the large and small Stampin' Up! tag punches are made for stamps like these.

The background of my card was first stamped using the small star stamp from the So Happy for You stamp set and then I added some white dots using my white gel pen, just to brighten it up a bit. The rest of my background is just a piece of SU dp folded over along the top.

The tag stamp was colored using my SU markers and then I stamped it onto my card stock.  Next, I punched it and layerd it using the tag punches.  Then I added a small piece of white ribbon behind the tag and the brad helps to hold it in place.  The tag was then placed onto my card using dimensionals.

I used the baby sentiment from the SU set, Curvy Verses- that's such a great sentiment set because you really don't have to worry about stamping the sentiment straight since the words are curvy.

I hope you liked my baby card, thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Punch Bunch, So Happy for You, Curvy Verses
Card Stock: So Saffron, Certainly Celery, White, SU DP
Ink: So Saffron, Black Stazon
Supplies: Ribbon, Hole Punch- for the brad, Brad, White Gel Pen, Large & Small Tag Punch, SU Markers

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!

My Stampin' Up! Website- http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/
To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

No comments: