March 25, 2011

Hi everyone!  Oh, what a busy day I had today!  I went shopping to pick up a few things we needed and then you know how it goes when you go shopping, I got side tracked plus the checkout lines were really long.  Don't you hate when there are like 30 cash registers and only 2 or 3 are open at each end? 

So as busy as I was today, I didn't have time to create a card, but I have this card that my upline sent to me.  It's such a pretty card, isn't it?  This is one of those cards that is so pretty you don't want to use it!
This card was made using the new Build a Blossom stamp set and coordinating punch.  It's available right now in the current Stampin' Up! mini catalog. 

Have a great weekend!  I'll see you on Monday.  I'm off to finish working on my cards for my class tomorrow.
Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!

To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

2 comments:

Becky said...

This is a gorgeous card Patty! Love the flower and the design of this card.

Rhonda Langley said...

Lovely card! Love the ribbon!