March 30, 2011


This is a card I made for my class this past Saturday.  I love this cupcake set and coordinating punch, it makes such cute cards. I also made a more masculine cupcake card that I will post tomorrow.

To create this card was really easy!  First I embossed the background by inserting the embossing folder only part way across my white card stock layer and then I ran it through my big shot machine.  Once that part was finished I decided to add a score line to sort of separate the embossed background part and my sentiment area.

Then it was onto my cupcakes.  All I really did to create the cupcakes was to stamp them, punch them out, and adhered them together.  To make the cherry on the center cupcake I colored the stamp using my Stampin' Up! markers and then I punched out the cherry using the create a cupcake punch.  The cupcakes were placed onto my card using dimensionals.

And that's it!  Real quick and easy!  Thanks for stopping by!  If you are not already a follower, I would love to have you follow me :)  I will be offering some Stampin' Up! blog candy once I reach 200 followers, so be sure to spread the word.

Enjoy your day!  See you tomorrow!

Stamps:  Create a Cupcake
Card Stock:  White, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink
Supplies:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Paper Trimmer for the score line, Stampin' Up! Markers for the cherry, Create a Cupcake Punch, Dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig
Technique: Dry Embossing, 2 Step Stampin'

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!

To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

Love all those little cupcakes Patty! Such a cute, cute card.
Lynn

Becky said...

Delicious cupcakes!!