April 1, 2011



Hi everyone!  It's not too early to start thinking aabout Easter, right?  And so today I decided to share a card I made last week.  I got this idea from another card I saw online, if I find it again I'll be sure to come back and post who it was from.  I cased the idea for the how to make the chicks with the flower.

The chicks were punched using my Stampin' Up! bird punch.  I took the punched out wings and clipped the end of them using my scallop oval punch.  I sponged all along the edges of the chicks and I just used my SU marker to draw in a dot for the eyes.

The flower stem was punched also using the 2 step bird punch and the flower on top of the stem is from the boho blossoms flower punch. 

Thanks so much for vivsiting.  Remember, I will be offering some Stampin' Up! blog candy once I reach 200 followers, so be sure to spread the word. Have a great weekend! See you Monday!

Stamps: Something to Celebrate
Card Stock:  White, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, SU DP
Ink: Black Stazon, Daffodil Delight
Supplies:  Ribbon, Big Shot, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, 2 step Bird Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, Sponge, 1/4" Circle Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig
Technique: Dry Embossing, Sponging,

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!

To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

4 comments:

Becky said...

This is so cute Patty, love the embossed frame and these cute little chicks.

Annie Lee said...

Patty, this card is too cute for words! I love it!

Di said...

This Easter card is so delicate and spring-y! I'm lovin' it!

Carrie said...

Patty this is so sweet with the bird holding the little flower. What a great card.