April 12, 2011


Hello everyone I'm sorry my post is later today, it's been a busy couple of days. I received my preorder yesterday and I couldn't wait to share this card with you that I made using one of our new stamps. This stamp is called Hello Blossoms and it is from the new summer mini catalog which will be available to order on May 1st.

I didn't use any ink pads to create my card, instead I used my Stampin' Up! markers to color the stamp. It took a little bit to color the flowers, stems, and letters, but all you need to do once you have colored you stamp is to 'huff' to remoisten the ink on your stamp and then stamp it onto your card stock.

I was trying to come up with a little bit different layout and I like the way my card turned out. Just along the bottom portion of my card I added three rows of paper piercing using my SU mat pack and paper piercing too. I almost always add ribbon on my cards and so on this card I decided to add my ribbon just along the side of my stamped image.

Well, that's about it for today!  Be sure to stop by tomorrow because I just got my triple layer punches and I'm going to post a card I made using them.  Have a great evening!

Stamps: Hello Blossoms
Card Stock: White, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, SU DP
Ink: None
Supplies: Ribbon, SU Markers, White Gel Pen, Scalloped Border Punch, SU Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool
Technique: Paper Piercing

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!

To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

2 comments:

KER said...

this is SPRING!!!...i love the pastels and the papers

kadie said...

Beautiful card, Patty! Love the colors and that super fun layout! Hugs, kadie