April 19, 2011

Hello everyone!  I haven't been feeling well these past few days and so I've been absent from my blogging.  I'm a bit better today and trying to catch up with some of my posts. 

The card I am posting today I made for the index gallery on splitcoast stampers so this card will not show up in my splitcoast gallery, but I can post it here on my blog for you all to see.

Since this card was for the gallery index I kept it more plain and simple.  I colored the stamp using my SU markers.  I used rose red, wild wasabi, and soft suede.

My decorative paper isn't really decorative paper.  It's rose red card stock that I just added a few dots onto using my white gel pen.  And my ribbon is actually white grosgrain ribbon that I colored using my wild wasabi maker. 

I hope you like my card and thanks so much for stopping by.  I have a few Easter cards that I will be sharing with you this week so be sure to check back!  Have a great rest of the day!

Stamps: Hello Blossoms
Card Stock: White, Rose Red
Ink: None
Supplies: Ribbon, White Gel Pen, SU Markers

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!

To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

1 comment:

KER said...

i hope you are feeling much better...love this sweet card...good job coloring with your markers and the dots on your paper