April 8, 2011


Hi everyone!  This is the second card I made for my CAS clean & simple birthday card swap.  I wanted this card to be simple, simpler than the cards I usually make.

For my stamped flower image, I inked up the flower part of the stamp using my brocade blue ink pad and then I carefully inked up the stem part of the stamp using my pear pizzazz ink pad and then all I needed to do was to stamp it onto my card stock, so quick and easy.

I chose to use a spiral clip with a small piece of ribbon tied on it for my embellishment as well as some dazzling diamonds glitter.  My flower image is really glittery in person and that little bit of glitter makes all the difference, what a great way to dress up a card without a lot of work. 

The because of you is a current level I hostess set and the sentiment I used is from a current level II hostess set in the mini catalog called something to celebrate.

I would love to have you follow my blog!  I will be offering some Stampin' Up! blog candy once I reach my goal of 200 followers.  I haven't quite decided yet what it will be; I want to wait to see which catalog will be current at the time and pick something from there.

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Stamps:  Because I Care, Something to Celebrate
Card Stock: White, SU DP
Ink: Borcade Blue, Pear Pizzazz, Black Stazon
Supplies:  Spiral Clip, Ribbon, Dimensionals, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Stamp-a-ma-jig

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!

To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

No comments: