October 5, 2011



You can click on the photos to enlarge them.



Good evening everyone.  Every year I make goodie bags for my son to take into school for all the kids in his class and this year I thought it might be a good idea to make a little hand stamped card and place it inside his goodie bags.  I figured it couldn't hurt to help 'get my name out' so to speak.

I knew the kids would probably throw them away so I didn't want to put a whole lot of time and effort into these.  I decided to make small 3x3 cards and I kept my stamping to a minimum.   

I began by cutting out all of my card stock and then I ran my old olive paper through my big shot machine using my Elegant Lines embossing folder.  Now this folder does not have the design on the entire front so I had to be suryand place my small strip of card stock on the embossed areas.  I was able to fit 2 pieces at a time onto my embossing folder.

Then I began stamping all of my pumpkin images.  With these I stamped 6 or so at a time.  The stamping part was fun and it went rather quickly.  I didn't get too fussy and I didn't even use my stamp-a-ma-jig.  My pumpkin image is layered onto pumpkin pie card stock and that's about it.  I will stamp Happy Halloween inside and have my son sign the cards.  I hope the mom's like them!  I was even thinking of making some more of these cards and put them inside the treat bags I give out on Halloween evening.

Well, until tomorrow then...have a great rest of the evening.  Thanks for stopping by. 

Stamps:  Jack of All Trades
Card Stock: White, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Black Stazon
Supplies: Big Shot, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder
Technique:  2 Step Stampin'


Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

1 comment:

KER said...

these are great Patty!