Good Morning!  I'll be back later today with another post and a project, but I wanted to take a minute to let you all know about the online extravaganaz sale Stampin' Up! is currently having.


Beginning today, (Monday, November 21), through Wednesday, November 30, 2011 Stampin’ Up! is holding an Online Extravaganza.   These are great deals to start of the holiday shopping season!  You will recieve hostess benefits for orders over $150. 

You can go to my website : http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/lalatty/promotions
and view the items on sale. To place your order simply click on the shop now tab.
Items are discounted up to 60% off

Two of our brand-new products will be discounted 20 percent today only!
122334 Simply Scored $29.95 $23.96
125152 Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps $16.95 $13.56

Please email me with any questions of if you would like me to email you the pdf. flyer.
Happy Stampin’

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

No comments: