February 22, 2012

Hi everyone!  Today I'm sharing with you another card I made using my new Apothecary Art stamp set.  I love how versatile this set is since you can stamp several different sentiments inside these images.  And just in case you weren't sure, yes the sentiments from the Loving Thoughts stamp set do fit inside the Apothecary images.  Both of these sets are available in the current occasions mini catalog.  (I posted photos below so you can see the full stamp sets).

I stamped the image and colored it using my SU markers.  I used so saffron and certainly celery.  My so saffron and certainly celery layers are embossed using my big shot and the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder- then I decided to punch a scalloped border along the bottom of my certainly celery layer.

My image panel was applied using dimensionals and along the bottom of my card I decided to add two rows of paper piercing.  It's hard to see in my photo, but I did add a few small pearls in the center of the flowers. 

The dsp that I used is from Twitterpated Designer Series Paper- it is one of the SAB choices this year.

I'm not in the need of a sympathy card at the moment, but I'm just making some cards to have on hand.  It seems as though I never have a sympathy card when someone asks me for one.

Here are the photos of the sets and framelits that I used to make my card-


Apothecary Art Clear Mount Item # 125527 $27.95
Apothecary Art Wood Mount Item # 125525 $34.95

Loving Thoughts Clear Mount Item # 125845 $23.95 
Loving Thoughts Wood Mount Item # 125843 $29.95 

Labels Collection Framelits Dies Item # 125598 $26.95

Have a great rest of the day!  Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Apothecary Art, Loving Thoughts
Card Stock:  White, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Twitterpated Designer Series Paper- one of this year's SAB choice
Ink: Black Stazon
Supplies: Labels Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Basic Pearls, SU Markers, Scallop Border Punch, SU Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Dimensionals
Technique: Dry Embossing, Paper Piercing


Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

3 comments:

Athina said...

What great colors for a sympathy card. Very warm and soft. Beautiful!

Ana Carolina Little said...

Another great card Patty!!!, love that set.

Heather B said...

Wow! You really "sell" that stamp set. It's not really my style, but those three products together really make for some versatile card options!!