May 21, 2012

Good evening! Things here are crazy and with the beautiful weather we've had the past few days I've been trying to get most of the yard work finished.  Today it rained so I had some time to quickly put together a card. 

My card didn't turn out exactly how I had planned, but in the end I think it's okay- or at least that's what my teenage daughter said and so I thought I would post it anyway.

I began by making my lollie or medallion as they are sometimes called.  If you aren't sure how to make these I posted a tutorial awhile back and if you would like to see it click here.  Once my lollie was made all I needed to do was to put together my card.  My pink pirouette card stock is stamped using the longer (narrow) flower stamp from the Bordering on Romance stamp set.

I used the scallop trim border punch along the bottom of my white card stock and my birthday sentiment was punched out using my word window punch.

Well, that's about it for today.  Tomorrow I will be posting the card I made for the Twisted Tuesday challenge.  Have a great night!

Stamps:  Bordering on Romance, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  White, Pink Pirouette, Twitterpated DSP
Ink:  Black Stazon, Pink Pirouette
Supplies:  Scallop Trim Border Punch, Pleated Ribbon, Word Window Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Twitterpated Button, Twine, Simply Scoring Tool, Glue Gun- for gluing lollie together

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

2 comments:

Melina said...

love your lollie! Great colors :)

Becky said...

Looks like you did a fabulous job to me :). Love the colors and love that ribbon.