May 3, 2012


Good Morning!  Today I wanted to let you all know that I was featured as a guest designer on the Creative Belli Blog.  I love the Creative Belli blog, they have great challenges and the DT always has such great samples posted!  Here is the link to post where I'm featured as their guest designer, how exciting!  Thank you for having me!

Their current challenge was to make a card with an animal on it and this is what I came up with, as for the colors I chose to use...well the color wheel made me do it...LOL! 

I stamped the bird cages and then stamped a bird in each cage.  The cage on the left and on the top right were stamped and then cut out.  I thought it was neat that I ended up making the birds face each other and the 'friend to friend' sentiment just seemed to fit so nicely.

My background is embossed using the polka dots embossing folder and I used my scallop border punch to punch the little bit of rose red card stock that I used along the bottom of my main image panel. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I won't be posting again until Saturday morning because I'm busy getting ready for my yard sale.  Have a great day!

Stamps:  Aviary, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  White, Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, Rose Red, Wild Wasabi & Bashful Blue dsp from the designer series paper stack
Ink:  Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, Rose Red
Supplies:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Brads, Hole Punch- for brads, Scallop Border Punch, Dimensionals, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Small Oval Punch,
Technique:  Dry Embossing, 2 Step Stampin'

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

10 comments:

MiamiKel said...

What a darling card! It just says Spring all over! Love the soft look to this - beautifully done!

Athina said...

Congrats! Beautifully done!

jimlynn said...

Cute and pretty at the same time, Patty! And so glad you were selected as our guest designer. Fantastic card!
Lynn

Melina said...

Congrats on the Guest Designer spot! I love your soft card. Great design :)

Darnell said...

Love how you've done this! Very neat and clean and layery and sweet! Congrats on being featured as a guest designer!!

AnnMarie said...

Congrats!! Your card is wonderful!! I love the way you used the bird cages!! Great colors and so many fun details! :)

Becky said...

This is so sweet Patty. Love the colors.

Barb said...

I love the colors you used--this card just shouts SPRING!

Ana Carolina Little said...

Beautiful soft card Patty!!!. Congratulations on being the guest designer!!!

TrishG said...

Very pretty. Great stamp set. Really cute colors and layering.