Blog Candy ~ Winner

Hi everyone!  Today I printed out all of the comments that I received on my blog candy post and I asked my son to pick a winner.  Here he is picking a name out of the tote.

Open up the paper, Aaron and tell me who our winner is!  Isn't he cute?  Don't mind the boo boo on his finger...LOL
And our winner is Mrs. GraceWorks!  I'm going to see if I can contact you through the comment you left on my blog, but if you see this post you are more than welcome to send me an email.  I'll need your full name and mailing address and I'll mail your 100 sheets of 6x6 paper on Monday.  Congratulations!

Thanks to you all for entering my blog candy!  I'll have some more fabulous blog candy coming up soon!

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES!! He is adorable. Can't be disappointed in losing with that sweet face drawing the name. Congratulations Tricia! Evelyn

Heather B said...

I love how you so carefully document these draws. Love it!